Today’s article is primarily for the Ph.D. students seeking a fully funded scholarship to continue their research. Al Qasimi Foundation in UAE accepts applications from all such students for their Doctoral Research Grants 2024. The organization will manage all your research, accommodation, living, and travel expenses.
The Sheikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi Foundation for Policy Research is a well-known non-profit, quasi-governmental institution. It was formed in 2009. The foundation aims to provide high-quality research opportunities for Ras Al Khaimah and the UAE. The organization wants to create local public sector capacity and attract the community to its activities.
All the students enrolled in Doctoral degrees at a recognized institute must apply to get the Research grant. Follow the simple steps described in the section below and apply till 1st March 2024.
Details of Doctoral Research Grant 2024 UAE
The Al Qasimi Foundation invites eligible students to apply for the Doctoral Research Grant 2024, whose details are listed below:
|Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi Foundation for Policy Research
|1st March 2024
Language Tests for Doctoral Research Grant 2024
The Al Qasimi Foundation in the UAE will accept the desired test scores of the following English language tests from the Research Grant applicants.
Benefits of Doctoral Research Grant 2024
The Research grant will grant the following benefits to the successful applicants:
- Each applicant will get 8,000 AED to manage airfare expenses and 2,500 AED for visa costs.
- The applicant will get accommodation for up to 12 months.
- The researchers will get a monthly stipend of 2,000 AED for a year and 35,000 AED to manage research expenses like travel, equipment, translation, etc.
- The research program promotes cross-cultural exchange, permitting researchers to broaden their perspectives.
Eligibility for Doctoral Research Grant 2024
The eligibility for the Al Qasimi Foundation Research Grants available in 2024 is below. The applicants must:
- Be an international student enrolled as a Ph.D. student in a recognized institute.
- Hold an approved research proposal with IRB approval from the home institute.
- Applicant must have concluded all Ph.D. coursework and are set to begin their dissertations’ field research component.
- Meet English language requirements.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Letters of Recommendation from PhD Advisor.
- English Language Certificate.
- Personal Statement.
- Research Proposal.
How to Apply for Doctoral Research Grant 2024 in UAE
The process to apply for Al Qasimi Foundation Doctoral Research Grant is mentioned below:
- Get an application through the Foundation’s grant management portal via the link: https://alqasimi-cp.enquire.cloud/login.
- Fill in the application form with the required information and attach the supporting documents.
- Ensure you submit a cover letter outlining why you want to get the research grant.
- The application must be submitted before the said deadline.
- The deadline to submit Doctoral Research Grant applications at the Al Qasimi Foundation is 1st March 2024.